On Top Of The World
Although this Hibiscus Coast home has a very industrial and architectural look, it’s also designed to be the dream home for the family that lives here.
This one-off cliff top home utilises a good amount of glass, both internally and externally:
- Glass entrance door: coloured back painted countersunk glass to create an impressive entranceway.
- Double glazing: to create a warm, comfortable home – all year round.
- Glass stairwell: an important internal architectural feature in the house, featuring glass balustrades and a glass landing.
- Kitchen splashbacks: with new EVA laminate, adding vibrancy and uniqueness.
- Frameless glass showers: creating bathrooms that are both luxurious and practical.
“We worked with the builder for two months on this project. This was a really enjoyable house to work on, as it has very innovative uses of glass throughout it.
The home really makes the most of its cliff top location and great views, thanks to all the glass.”
- Andrew McCathie, NZ Glass